If you, or any of your bridal party, or any of the people within your households feel unwell or display any symptoms of COVlD-19 – please advise me as soon as possible. I will be unable to carry out services on any individual affected or within their vicinity, or on anyone with whom they have been in contact.
If a situation such as but not limited to the following should arise, I may be unable to provide the agreed wedding day services:
– the Bride or any member of the bridal party finds they have or may have Coronavirus in the 14 days prior to the services taking place
– the Bride or any member of the bridal party has had contact with someone who has or may have Coronavirus
– the Bride or any member of the bridal party is or has been advised to be shielding
– the Bride or any member of the bridal party has been untruthful or has not returned their Covid-19 pre-screening questionnaire
– the Bride or any member of the bridal party has Coronavirus symptoms on the day of the booking
– the Bride or any member of the bridal party have recently returned from a country not included in the ‘travel corridor’ list and therefore expected to be in self-isolation
If any of these situations arise and I am made aware in advance of the wedding day, I will liaise with the Bride directly in order to discuss the matter and attempt to find a workable solution to keep everyone safe. If we are unable to reach an agreement, I may not be able to continue with any or all of the agreed services and may be unable to issue a refund.
If any of these situations arise and I am made aware on the day of the wedding, I will not be able to continue with the booking and no refund shall be made. I will not attend the booking or will immediately leave the venue in order that I am not placed at continued risk. I trust that all of my Brides and their bridal parties understand the need for absolute honesty in these circumstances. It is vital that I prioritise my health and the need to protect each and every one of my clients.
If I experience symptoms of COVlD-19, I will self-isolate immediately. In the event that I have to self-isolate and am unable to attend your booking, I will do everything I can to provide a suitable replacement and reserve the right to do so as stated in my terms and conditions. I appreciate that this may be inconvenient but it is done entirely for your own safety and that of your bridal party and guests.