TERMS & CONDITIONS
Securing your booking
Securing your wedding date
A £100 non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your booking. Once this payment has been made, and your bridal contract completed, you will receive confirmation that the booking has been scheduled.
For weddings taking place from January 1st 2022 onward, the £100 non-refundable booking fee will be in addition to the quote provided upon enquiry and will not be deducted from the final payment. This will also be confirmed via email, and also clearly stated on your personal invoice. This decision has been made as an alternative to an individual service pricing restructure.
As of May 2019, all brides must complete an online contract issued by MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist. If the information provided in your contract changes at any point in the lead up to your wedding, you may be asked to complete a new contract.
- For large bridal parties, where more than one hair and/or makeup artist is required, a minimum charge of £50 will be applied to your quote.
- A £100 non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your booking.
- The trial price stated on your invoice is payable at your trial (this can be paid in cash on the day, or via bank transfer the day before).
- The remaining balance is due no later than 1 month prior to your wedding date.
- If you wish to make the full payment earlier than requested, please get in touch beforehand to discuss. This will be allowed at my discretion.
Wedding Day Cancellation
Please be advised that the £100 booking fee is non-refundable, along with any payments made for hair and/or makeup trials already carried out. In the unfortunate event that your booking needs to be cancelled, the following terms will apply:
- If a cancellation of all services (i.e. the wedding will not be going ahead) is requested within 1 calendar month of the wedding date, the remaining balance is payable in full.
- If a cancellation of all services is requested within 3 months of the wedding date, 50% of the total cost is payable.
Cancellation/Reduction to Services Booked
- If a cancellation/reduction of the number of services agreed upon booking is requested within 1 calendar month of the wedding date, the quote agreed and stated on your invoice will not be reduced and will be payable in full.
- If a cancellation/reduction of the number of services agreed upon booking is requested within 3 months of the wedding date, 50% of the cost of the services no longer required will be payable.
- MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist reserves the right to cancel a booking, if a cancellation/reduction of the number of services agreed upon booking is requested at any point prior to 3 months before the wedding date, if the cancellation/reduction results in a dramatic loss of income.
- If a postponement to your wedding date is required due to a local/nationwide lockdown, MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist will endeavour to transfer your booking to your new date, subject to availability.
- In the event that I am unable to accommodate the new date, no refunds will be offered and the usual cancellation terms will apply.
- If a postponement is mutually agreed, an updated payment plan will be agreed via email.
- If a request is made to cancel/reschedule your trial within 1 week of the scheduled trial date, 50% of the trial price is payable before a new date can be secured. The full trial price stated on your invoice will then again be payable on the new trial date.
- If a request is made to cancel/reschedule your trial within 48 hours of the scheduled trial date, the trial price stated on your invoice will be payable in full. The full trial price stated on your invoice will then again be payable on the new trial date.
- In the event that I am unable to attend your booking due to reasons such as but not limited to illness; bereavement etc, I will do my best to provide a suitable replacement artist and reserve the right to do so.
- For possible cancellations relating to COVID-19, please refer to my COVID-19 Policy.
- All bridal hair & makeup packages include mileage/travel time within a certain radius/time frame. Any additional mileage/travel costs will be confirmed upon enquiry.
- For large parties, where more than one hair and/or makeup artist is required, a minimum charge of £50 will be applied to cover contracting the artist and their own travel costs.
- In the event that parking charges are incurred by MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist (e.g. hotel parking, meter parking), the client will be required to cover these charges.
- Upon reading this, if you have not already done so, please ensure I am made aware if there is limited parking at your venue/’getting ready’ location. If I have not been made aware of this, I will not be held responsible for delays caused due to carrying equipment to and from inconvenient parking location.
Weekends are reserved for weddings. Bridal trials are held on weekdays, between the hours of 10am-5pm. If you are a teacher and therefore have limited weekday availability, please let me know upon booking and we can discuss arranging your trial during the school holidays. Bridal trials are included in all bridal hair and makeup packages and are held at my home address: 20 Ousterley Terrace, Stanley, Durham, DH9 6EU.
Please ensure that you read and accept my COVID-19 Policy as part of the terms and conditions. You will be required to formally agree to the policy prior to both your trial and your wedding day via a pre-screening questionnaire.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- Payment of any non-refundable booking fee to MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions set out above. You are also required to confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions via your bridal contract.
Wedding bookings are subject to a minimum requirement of 5 services or the equivalent value. All wedding bookings must include bridal services – we do not accept bridal party only bookings.
There is not a maximum limit to the number of services we can provide on your wedding day.
I request a £100 date reservation and booking fee to secure any date. This fee is in addition to the services provided and will be listed as such in your itemised quote. Further information can be found in T&C’s. This fee is non-refundable.
Unless agreed otherwise, your booking fee must be paid within 48 hours of your invoice being issued. After this time, if I have not received your booking fee or any further contact from you, I will presume that you no longer wish to proceed with the booking and your date will be released.
Each Bridal package includes (up to) a certain amount of miles/time travelled. For weddings further afield, additional travel costs may apply. Please provide the relevant details upon enquiry and total costs will be confirmed.
For larger bridal parties (or if the ceremony time is particularly early), where additional hair and/or makeup artists are required, a £50 charge will be applied per additional artist.
Absolutely! I have a team of artists available to assist on all weddings where necessary, as well as a number of qualified and trusted artists to call upon.
A £50 charge will be applied per additional artist.
Bespoke individual cluster lashes are included and recommended with each makeup application – you can read about my love for these lashes here.
Individual ‘cluster’ lashes are a complimentary addition and as such, there would be no price difference if you do choose not to wear them. I would always recommend trying them out at your trial.
Our pricing is non-negotiable, regardless of hair length/requested style/desired amount of makeup etc. We offer the same pamper service for each and every person who sits in our chair!
Trials are held between the hours of 10am-5pm Monday to Friday and take place at my home studio (20 Ousterley Terrace, Stanley, Durham, DH9 6EU). Trials are not available on a weekend.
I generally advise arranging trials around 2-3 months prior to your wedding date, and will be in touch with you closer to your date to do so. You are of course welcome to request your trial sooner, but I would always advise against arranging your trial too soon as your ideas can change!
For more information, please take a look at my trial guidance.
Although we do not require members of your bridal party to have a trial, I do understand that some feel it necessary to have one ahead of your wedding day.
Bridal party trials are subject to availability and are not included as part of any package. They will be quoted for and added to your invoice if and when they take place.
I ask that you please confirm how many will require hair and/or makeup on your wedding day prior to booking. I can then confirm your overall quote and ensure there is no future confusion.
This website (www.mubyleigh.com) is owned and operated by Leigh Endeacott of MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist, as a sole-trader.
The policy applies to all data processed by MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist. By using MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist, you consent to the collection, storage and use of such data.