TERMS & CONDITIONS
Securing your booking
Securing your wedding date
A £100 non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your booking. Once this payment has been made, and your bridal contract completed, you will receive confirmation that the booking has been scheduled.
For weddings taking place from January 1st 2022 onward, the £100 non-refundable booking fee will be in addition to the quote provided upon enquiry and will not be deducted from the final payment. This will also be confirmed via email, and also clearly stated on your personal invoice. This decision has been made as an alternative to an individual service pricing restructure.
As of May 2019, all brides must complete an online contract issued by MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist. If the information provided in your contract changes at any point in the lead up to your wedding, you may be asked to complete a new contract.
- For large bridal parties, where more than one hair and/or makeup artist is required, a minimum charge of £50 will be applied to your quote.
- A £100 non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your booking.
- The trial price stated on your invoice is payable at your trial (this can be paid in cash on the day, or via bank transfer the day before).
- The remaining balance is due no later than 1 month prior to your wedding date.
- If you wish to make the full payment earlier than requested, please get in touch beforehand to discuss. This will be allowed at my discretion.
Wedding Day Cancellation
Please be advised that the £100 booking fee is non-refundable, along with any payments made for hair and/or makeup trials already carried out. In the unfortunate event that your booking needs to be cancelled, the following terms will apply:
- If a cancellation of all services (i.e. the wedding will not be going ahead) is requested within 1 calendar month of the wedding date, the remaining balance is payable in full.
- If a cancellation of all services is requested within 3 months of the wedding date, 50% of the total cost is payable.
Cancellation/Reduction to Services Booked
- If a cancellation/reduction of the number of services agreed upon booking is requested within 1 calendar month of the wedding date, the quote agreed and stated on your invoice will not be reduced and will be payable in full.
- If a cancellation/reduction of the number of services agreed upon booking is requested within 3 months of the wedding date, 50% of the cost of the services no longer required will be payable.
- MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist reserves the right to cancel a booking, if a cancellation/reduction of the number of services agreed upon booking is requested at any point prior to 3 months before the wedding date, if the cancellation/reduction results in a dramatic loss of income.
- If a postponement to your wedding date is required, MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist will endeavour to transfer your booking to the new date, subject to availability.
- In the event that I am unable to accommodate the new date, no refunds will be offered and the usual cancellation terms will apply.
- If a postponement is mutually agreed, an updated payment plan will be agreed via email.
- For those postponing to 2022, I will ask that the booking moves inline with my 2022 pricing as such: “the £100 non-refundable booking fee will be in addition to the quote provided upon enquiry and will not be deducted from the final payment.”
- If a request is made to cancel/reschedule your trial within 1 week of the scheduled trial date, 50% of the trial price is payable before a new date can be secured. The full trial price stated on your invoice will then again be payable on the new trial date.
- If a request is made to cancel/reschedule your trial within 48 hours of the scheduled trial date, the trial price stated on your invoice will be payable in full. The full trial price stated on your invoice will then again be payable on the new trial date.
- In the event that I am unable to attend your booking due to reasons such as but not limited to illness; bereavement etc, I will do my best to provide a suitable replacement artist and reserve the right to do so.
- For possible cancellations relating to COVID-19, please refer to my COVID-19 Policy.
- All bridal hair & makeup packages include mileage/travel time within a certain radius/time frame. Any additional mileage/travel costs will be confirmed upon enquiry.
- For large parties, where more than one hair and/or makeup artist is required, a minimum charge of £50 will be applied to cover contracting the artist and their own travel costs.
- In the event that parking charges are incurred by MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist (e.g. hotel parking, meter parking), the client will be required to cover these charges.
- Upon reading this, if you have not already done so, please ensure I am made aware if there is limited parking at your venue/’getting ready’ location. If I have not been made aware of this, I will not be held responsible for delays caused due to carrying equipment to and from inconvenient parking location.
Weekends are reserved for weddings. Bridal trials are held on weekdays, during daylight hours. If you are a teacher and therefore have limited weekday availability, please let me know upon booking and we can discuss arranging your trial during the school holidays. Bridal trials are included in all bridal hair and makeup packages and are held at my home address: 20 Ousterley Terrace, Stanley, Durham, DH9 6EU.
Please ensure that you read and accept my COVID-19 Policy as part of the terms and conditions. You will be required to formally agree to the policy prior to both your trial and your wedding day via a pre-screening questionnaire.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- Payment of any non-refundable booking fee to MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions set out above. You are also required to confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions via your bridal contract.
Are false eyelashes included with makeup?
Yes, quality strip or individual lashes are included with each makeup application.
Do you have a minimum/maximum booking requirement?
No, no wedding is too big or too small. For larger bookings, I regularly work with trusted industry professionals to ensure your day runs as smoothly as possible.
This website (www.mubyleigh.com) is owned and operated by Leigh Endeacott of MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist, as a sole-trader.
The policy applies to all data processed by MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist. By using MUBYLEIGH – Hair & Makeup Artist, you consent to the collection, storage and use of such data.